Pocket Pals Trail Maps- Gold Camp Area #2 Trail Map
The trails on this map are located southwest of Colorado Springs, Colorado. All of the trails on this map are located in the Pike National Forest in Teller County with a portion of some trails crossing over into El Paso County.
The trails included on Map #2 in Gold Camp Area are listed below. For more information on these trails click on the trail names.
- Captain Jack's (667) - Jones Park to Lake Moraine
- Forester (Trail 701)
- Lake Moraine (aka Missing Link)
- Mason Reservoir
- McReynolds Reservoir
- Mt. Big Chief
- Mt. Rosa
- Nelson's (672)
- Penrose-Rosemont Reservoir
- Ring the Peak (Elk Park to Frosty's)
- Ring the Peak (Frosty's to Bear Creek)
- Ring the Peak (668)
A portion of every sale supports local trails, park, open space and conservation/restoration non-profits.